In this post I will start what I plan to turn into a tradition: pointing at interesting, curious bits, either of various subjects or grouped by a common theme, like here. The thread of this first post is represented by earthly manifestations of space that are linked to emotions. Here they are in sparse order, enjoy!
- Two stars exchange death kiss.
- Science debunks WWII kiss photo couple’s claim to fame.
- “You gaze at the stars, my Star. Would that be that I were Heaven, that I might look at you with many eyes.” Plato, “To Aster”.
- What made Edvard Munch scream?
- A tale of love across space and time, TED Talk by Monica Byrne: